It has been a while since I wrote a new post, life has just been really busy. This is not going to be a wrap up it is just listing all the books I read and whether I liked them or not.
I read 3 books in February:
- Orange: The Complete Collection Volume 1 by IchigoTakano: I gave this manga 4 out of 5 stars - This was my first mango, It took a little getting use to reading the book back to front and right to left but after the first few pages I got the hang of it.
- Wayfarer by Alexandra Bracken: This is the second and final book in the Passenger duology. I also gave this book 4 out of 5 stars, while I did not enjoy it as much as Passenger I did really like it. I felt like it jumped around from place to place a little too quickly and I would like to have more time at each place. I did really like the ending though.
- Wires and Nerve, Volume 1 by Marissa Meyer and illustrations by Douglas Holgate: This is a graphic novel by Marissa Meyer. It is a continuation in the Lunar Chronicles. This is a story about Aiko and I really loved it. I gave it 5 out of 5 stars.
I read 4 books in March:
- Flawed #1 by Cecilia Ahern: I really enjoyed reading a new dystopian novel. I gave this book 4 out of 5 stars and I cant wait the read the next book.
- Brown Girl Dreaming by Jacqueline Woodson: I really loved this book and gave it 5 out of 5 stars. I am around the same age as the author so I remembered so many of the pop culture references that she mention in the book.
- Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver: I saw the movie preview and though it looked interesting so I wanted to read the book first. I gave it 4 out of 5 stars, I enjoyed it but did not love every part of it.
- Every Heart a Doorway (Wayward Children #1) by Seanan McGuire: I really enjoyed the book and story concept and gave it 4 out of 5 stars.
I read 3 books in April:
- Caraval (Caraval #1) by Stephanie Garber: I really love this book and gave it 5 out of 5 stars.
- Saga Volume 7 by Brian K. Vaughan: Love this graphic novel series, gave this book 5 out of 5 stars.
- Highly Illogical Behavior by John Corey Whaley: 5 out of 5 Stars loved this book definitely one of my favorite books of the year so far.
I read 6 books in May:
- Orange: The Complete Collection, Volume 2 by IchigoTakano: eh I really didn't like this one gave it 3 out of 5 stars.
- Geekerella by Ashley Poston: Loved loved loved this book. One of my all time favorite Cinderella retellings. I gave it 5 out of 5 stars.
- The Assassin's Blade (Throne of Glass Vol 0.1 - 0.5): Trying to get caught up on this series, should have read this before Queen of Shadows but oh well. Love it gave it 5 out of 5 stars I just love how badass yet caring Celaena is.
- Prodigy: The Graphic Novel (Legend: The Graphic Novel #2) by Marie Lui, Adapted by Leigh Dragoon and illustrated by Kaari: 5 out of 5 stars
- Where Tangents Meet by instantmiso: 5 out of 5 stars what a cute sweet graphic novel!
- Champion: The Graphic Novel (The Legend Graphic Novel #3) by Marie Lui, adapted by Leigh Dragoon and illustrated by Kaari: I was disappointed in this one, it didn't have the one that that I was really excited about see depicted in a graphic novel, gave this one 3 out of 5 stars
So that is it. I am right on track for my Goodreads goal for 2017 so I am happy. I will try to go better making blog posts.
Thanks for reading!