Sunday, December 31, 2017

I have not been posting here much, life has just been difficult for me this last year.  I am hoping that someone who reads this will answer this question for me.  I would like to read the book Far From the Tree but am afraid that it might upset me and I definitely do not need that right now.  As an adoptive mother I do not want to read a book that talks negatively about adoptive parents, so my questions is does this book show the adoptive parents in a negative light?  I know that sometime they deserve it but I just cant read about it at this time in my life.

Thanks to anyone who answers.

Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have not been posting here much, life has just been difficult for me this last year.  I am hoping that someone who reads this will answer ...